Christmas Light Toast Recipe
Brighten up snack time with this festive toast snack!
- 11-20 Minutes
- 5 slices Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 4 teaspoons Greek yogurt, divided
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Lightbulb-shaped cookie cutter
1. Place kiwis and 2 teaspoons of Greek yogurt in a blender and process until smooth. Remove and place in a small bowl.
2. Rinse out the blender and place in strawberries and 2 teaspoons of Greek yogurt. Process until smooth. Remove and place in a small bowl.
3. Use a lightbulb cookie cutter to cut the lightbulbs out from 5 slices of bread.
4. Pour 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup into a small bowl and dip the ends of the bread into the chocolate.
5. Spread the kiwi mixture onto 3 lightbulb-shaped slices of bread. Spread the strawberry mixture onto 2 light bulb-shaped slices of bread. Drizzle remaining chocolate syrup onto a plate to create the string for lights. Place bread on top and enjoy!