Cinnamon Apple Bread Pudding Recipe
Doesn’t get much sweeter than Cinnamon Apple Bread Pudding.
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread, cubed
- ½ cup butter, divided
- 1 cup Honeycrisp and Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add apples and sauté until tender.
- 2. Place bread cubes and apples in a large round baking dish and set aside.
- 3. Combine remaining butter, brown sugar, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and egg into a skillet over low heat. Cook, gently stirring until butter is melted, and pour over bread.
- 4. Bake until the bread pudding is set in the center, approximately 40-50 minutes. Remove and serve with a scoop of your favorite ice cream!