Cinnamon Dippers Recipe
No one can resist the crispy crunch of these delicious dippers.
- Cinnamon Dipper Ingredients:
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Trim crusts from bread, then cut in half, lengthwise.
- 2. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Meanwhile, in another bowl, melt the butter. Dip each slice of bread in the butter, coating all sides, then dip in cinnamon sugar to coat on all sides. Place on a baking sheet and repeat the process with remaining bread sticks.
- 3. Bake the bread sticks in the oven for 10 minutes. Use a spatula or tongs to flip bread sticks over, then return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 4. To make the dipping sauce, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk in a mixer and beat until smooth. If too thick, add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- 5. Allow bread sticks to cool slightly, then dip one last time in cinnamon sugar.
- 6. Serve with cream cheese dipping sauce. Enjoy!