Cinnamon Dippers Recipe
No one can resist the crispy crunch of these delicious dippers.
- 21-30 Minutes
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup ground cinnamon
Cinnamon Dipper Ingredients:
Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Trim crusts from bread, then cut in half, lengthwise.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Meanwhile, in another bowl, melt the butter. Dip each slice of bread in the butter, coating all sides, then dip in cinnamon sugar to coat on all sides. Place on a baking sheet and repeat the process with remaining bread sticks.
3. Bake the bread sticks in the oven for 10 minutes. Use a spatula or tongs to flip bread sticks over, then return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
4. To make the dipping sauce, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk in a mixer and beat until smooth. If too thick, add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
5. Allow bread sticks to cool slightly, then dip one last time in cinnamon sugar.
6. Serve with cream cheese dipping sauce. Enjoy!