Cucumber Tree Tea Sandwiches Recipes
Enjoy a savory treat amid all the holiday sweets.
- 10 slices Sara Lee® Honey Wheat Bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 mini red bell peppers
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and chopped dill thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Use tree-shaped cookie cutter to cut tree shapes from bread. Spread each tree with cream cheese mixture.
- 2. Cut the cucumbers lengthwise to create long flat slices. Cut each cucumber slice into triangles to align with the tree shape and layer, slightly overlapping, onto bread.
- 3. Slice the mini red bell peppers into thin slivers. Arrange atop cucumbers to create garland.
- 4. Optional: For additional decoration, use a small star-shaped cookie cutter to cut stars from cheese slice and place atop each tree.