Cucumber Tree Tea Sandwiches Recipes
Enjoy a savory treat amid all the holiday sweets.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 10 slices Sara Lee® Honey Wheat Bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 mini red bell peppers
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Tree-shaped cookie cutter
- Small star-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and chopped dill thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Use tree-shaped cookie cutter to cut tree shapes from bread. Spread each tree with cream cheese mixture.
2. Cut the cucumbers lengthwise to create long flat slices. Cut each cucumber slice into triangles to align with the tree shape and layer, slightly overlapping, onto bread.
3. Slice the mini red bell peppers into thin slivers. Arrange atop cucumbers to create garland.
4. Optional: For additional decoration, use a small star-shaped cookie cutter to cut stars from cheese slice and place atop each tree.