Greek Panzanella Recipe
Made with grilled Sara Lee Artesano Original and Golden Wheat Breads, red onion, cucumbers, tomatoes, Feta and balsamic this Greek Panzanella will impress your cookout crowd.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups salad greens
- ½ cup Feta cheese
1. Turn on the grill and brush/spray with olive oil. Once warm, brush each slice of bread with olive oil and arrange on the grill. Toast to your liking then set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add tomato, cucumber, red onion and a splash of lemon juice. Fold together gently and set aside.
3. Slice grilled/toasted bread into 1 inch cubes.
4. Create Panzanella by starting with a base of greens in a bowl, then add in bread cubes and tomato, cucumber and red onion mixture. Sprinkle with Feta cheese, drizzle with lemon juice and enjoy!