Grilled Sausage and Peppers Recipe
Grilled sausage and peppers is not match for just any bun – you need Sara Lee Artesano Sausage Rolls!
- 30+ Minutes
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Sausage Rolls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 hot Italian sausages
Preheat grill to medium heat
In a small bowl, combine oil with bell peppers and onions, tossing to coat. Place veggies in a grill basket, and place on grill grate. Cook about 20 minutes, turning halfway, until veggies are soft and slightly charred.
Transfer peppers and onions to a bowl and toss with Worcestershire sauce and vinegar.
Cook sausage, turning regularly, until golden brown on all sides and cooked through (reaching about 160° F on a meat thermometer).
Place sausages in rolls, and top each with peppers and onions.