Ham & Cheese Pinwheel Bake Recipe
Get cozy with cheesy comfort food like this Ham & Cheese Pinwheel Bake.
- 30+ Minutes
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- ½ pound ham, very thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, very thinly sliced
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Rolling pin
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Coat an 8-by-8 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Using a rolling pin, roll the bread slices flat and layer with ham and Swiss cheese.
3. Roll the bread up and cut into thirds to create a bite-size pinwheel. Repeat this for the remaining bread slices. You should end up with 15 pinwheels. Place in baking dish and set aside.
4. Whisk together the butter, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and poppy seeds, then brush evenly over the pinwheels. Sprinkle with parsley.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and serve warm.