Ham & Cheese Pinwheel Bake Recipe
Get cozy with cheesy comfort food like this Ham & Cheese Pinwheel Bake.
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- ½ pound ham, very thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, very thinly sliced
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Coat an 8-by-8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Using a rolling pin, roll the bread slices flat and layer with ham and Swiss cheese.
- 3. Roll the bread up and cut into thirds to create a bite-size pinwheel. Repeat this for the remaining bread slices. You should end up with 15 pinwheels. Place in baking dish and set aside.
- 4. Whisk together the butter, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and poppy seeds, then brush evenly over the pinwheels. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and serve warm.