Ham & String Cheese Rollups Recipe
Who says sandwiches have to be square? Pack your kids these fun rollups for school lunches with flair.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- Honey mustard, to taste
- 8 slices ham
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 4 Mozzarella cheese sticks, halved
- Rolling pin
1. Trim crusts from each slice of bread. Use rolling pin to flatten and cut each slice in half. Spread a thin layer of honey mustard on each piece, then top each with 1 slice ham and 1 piece of lettuce. Lay 1 piece of string cheese at the base of each open face sandwich and roll the bread up and over the string cheese.
2. Use additional honey mustard to help close the rollup, while pinching the bread together.