Ham & String Cheese Rollups Recipe
Who says sandwiches have to be square? Pack your kids these fun rollups for school lunches with flair.
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- Honey mustard, to taste
- 8 slices ham
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 4 Mozzarella cheese sticks, halved
- 1. Trim crusts from each slice of bread. Use rolling pin to flatten and cut each slice in half. Spread a thin layer of honey mustard on each piece, then top each with 1 slice ham and 1 piece of lettuce. Lay 1 piece of string cheese at the base of each open face sandwich and roll the bread up and over the string cheese.
- 2. Use additional honey mustard to help close the rollup, while pinching the bread together.