Ham & Swiss Casse-Rolls Recipe
Simple and scrumptious, these Ham & Swiss Casse-Rolls are a must-try.
- 30+ Minutes
- 2 packages Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 pounds shaved smoked ham
- 24 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried onions
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1. Keeping the rolls together, cut each package of rolls in half (a top and a bottom). Spread mayonnaise on each half of both packages of rolls. Place the bottom halves of the two roll packages into two 9-by-13 baking pans (12 rolls in each pan). Evenly distribute the ham over the rolls, then layer on cheese. Place on top halves of the rolls, and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire, and dried onions. Stir until butter is fully melted. Using a basting brush, cover both pans of rolls with the butter sauce and sprinkle on poppy seeds. Cover pans with foil and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake both pans of covered rolls for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake until cheese is fully melted (approximately 5 minutes).