Hawaiian BBQ Sandwich Recipe
Make your dinner do the hula!
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 2 thick slices ham
- 2 slices pineapple
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 slices Horseradish Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1. Heat grill to medium. Place ham, pineapple and bread slices on grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until grill marks appear.
- 2. Spread mayonnaise on 1 grilled bread slice. Top with lettuce, ham, cheese and pineapple. Drizzle with barbecue sauce and cap with second grilled slice of bread.