Grilled Hawaiian Sandwich Recipe
We give you the Big Kahuna of grilled cheese. Sweet, savory and oh-so-delicious!
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Sweet Hawaiian Bread
- 8 slices thin-sliced deli ham
- 4 rings pineapple
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Grill pineapple rings, turning to cook evenly.
- 2. Grill bread slices, browning only one side.
- 3. Remove bread from grill and arrange 1 slice ham each, accordion-style, atop grilled sides of 2 bread slices.
- 4. Top ham with grilled pineapple, thick-sliced Monterey Jack cheese and another layer of ham.
- 5. Cover ham with grilled sides of remaining 2 bread slices to make 2 sandwiches.
- 6. Place sandwiches on grill and toast until cheese has melted.