Pulled Pork & Cheddar Grilled Cheese Recipe
Elevate your grilled cheese game with pulled pork and Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- ½ pound pulled pork
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- Barbecue sauce, to taste
- 1. Place pork in a slow cooker and add in enough water to just cover the bottom of the slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 hours. Shred the pork with a fork, set the cooker to low and cover until time to serve.
- 2. Spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread. Place 1 slice of bread, butter side down, in a skillet over medium-low heat. Layer 1 slice of Cheddar cheese on the bread, followed by pulled pork, scallions, second slice of Cheddar cheese and a drizzle of barbecue sauce. Top with the second slice of bread, butter side up, and cook until golden brown on bottom, approximately 3 minutes. Carefully flip and cook an additional 3 minutes.