Scrambled Egg-in-a-Hole Recipe
Kids and grownups alike will get a kick out of this playful breakfast presentation.
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 2 thick slices deli ham, diced
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced
- Cut a star out of each slice of toast.
- Melt butter in a medium pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper, and whisk lightly. Pour mixture into pan, and scramble to desired doneness. Fold in ham and cheese and mix until melty and combined. Divide scrambled eggs among star cutout toasts, filling in the cutouts, and top with diced avocado and star-shaped toast.