Spinach Dip Wreath Recipe
Use store-bought spinach dip – or make your own following our easy recipe.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 1 loaf Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, garlic salt and chili powder. Mix thoroughly. Scoop the dip into a baking dish and sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes and set aside.
2. Turn oven to broil setting. Cut bread into triangles and arrange on baking sheet. Broil in oven until golden brown on both sides (approximately 1–2 minutes per side).
3. Fan out toasts on a large platter around the dip. Create a wreath look by arranging holiday garland, ribbon and other decor around the entire dish.