Spinach Dip Wreath Recipe
Use store-bought spinach dip – or make your own following our easy recipe.
- 1 loaf Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, garlic salt and chili powder. Mix thoroughly. Scoop the dip into a baking dish and sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes and set aside.
- 2. Turn oven to broil setting. Cut bread into triangles and arrange on baking sheet. Broil in oven until golden brown on both sides (approximately 1–2 minutes per side).
- 3. Fan out toasts on a large platter around the dip. Create a wreath look by arranging holiday garland, ribbon and other decor around the entire dish.