Spooktacular Sandwiches Recipe
Talk about fun trick-or-treating fuel!
- 1-10 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Made with Whole Grain White Bread
- 2 slices Sara Lee® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1 slice ham
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- Grapes, optional
- Halloween shaped cookie cutters
1. Take two pieces of bread and place them on top of one another. Use cookie cutters to cut Halloween shapes out of bread.
2. Build peanut butter and jelly sandwiches by spreading peanut butter on one slice of bread and jelly on the other. Use cookie cutters to cut out ham and cheese and layer onto sandwich.
3. Either cut grapes in half, or add drops of jelly for eyes and smiles to add extra detail.