Turkey Pepper Jack Sandwich Recipe
Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread makes even the simplest sandwiches special.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread
- 1 slice Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 3 slices deli turkey
- ¼ cup zucchini and squash, spiralized
- Basil mayonnaise (recipe to follow)
- Basil Mayonnaise Ingredients:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup basil leaves, torn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. To make basil mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil leaves, salt and pepper in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Spread 2 tablespoons of basil mayonnaise on the bottom of each bread slice. Layer cheese, tomato, turkey and spiralized zucchini and squash onto one slice of bread. Top with the second slice of bread and enjoy!