9-Layer Dip Grilled Cheese Recipe
There’s no shortage of flavor with this dip turned grilled cheese sandwich!
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread
- 3 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon refried beans
- 1 tablespoon pickled red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons roasted corn, shaved off the cob
- 2 pats salted butter, room temperature
- 1. Add 1½ slices of Pepper Jack to 1 slice bread. Next, layer on the refried beans, avocado, pickled red onions, tomatoes, cilantro, roasted corn, and the other 1½ slices of Pepper Jack. Add the top piece of bread and evenly smear the salted butter onto both exteriors of the sandwich and set aside.
- 2. Grill the sandwich in a cast iron skillet until the bread is golden brown and the Pepper Jack has melted (approximately 5-10 minutes). Remove from heat and let sit for 1 minute before slicing in half.