Artesano Breakfast Bun Recipe
Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Buns are perfect for so much more than burgers.
- 1 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons chives
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- ¼ cup spinach and arugula leaves
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Melt ½ tablespoon butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Place bun in skillet, with the inner sides down, and toast lightly. Set aside.
- Melt remaining ½ tablespoon butter in the same skillet. Add the eggs. Cook, lifting edges to let uncooked egg run underneath, until almost set in the middle (approximately 2 minutes). Sprinkle with cheese, chives, salt and pepper. Fold eggs in half, then in half again. Turn off heat while building bun.
- Arrange greens on bun bottom. Top with eggs and bacon, and drizzle with Sriracha. Top with bun lid, and enjoy!