Artesano™ Fruit Panzanella Recipe
This bread salad is typically a savory affair. Dial up the remarkable with Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread and fresh berries.
- 30+ Minutes
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread, cubed
- 4 strawberries, halved
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 2 tablespoons blackberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Handful of baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons Feta cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
1. Place all the fruit in a large bowl and sprinkle with sugar. Let sit for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat broiler. Cut bread into cubes and place on a baking sheet. Toast under broiler until light golden brown (approximately 1-2 minutes).
3. Add toasted bread to fruit bowl. Toss gently to combine.
4. Place the spinach on a serving plate and top with the bread and fruit mixture. Sprinkle with Feta cheese and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.