Asian Fusion BLT Recipe
East meets West in what may be your new favorite take on a BLT.
- 1 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bun
- 2 teaspoons Japanese Yum Yum sauce
- 2 slices tomato
- 2-3 thick-cut slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- Asian Slaw (recipe follows)
- 1. Make the slaw. In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, lettuce, carrots, cucumber, cilantro, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar. Toss until ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
- 2. In a small skillet over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- 3. Top bottom bun with Yum Yum sauce, tomato and cooked bacon. Scoop desired amount of slaw on top of the bacon and a drizzle of Yum Yum sauce. Garnish with cilantro and cover with bun lid.