Bacon BBQ Beer Burgers Recipe
Earn the title “Grilling Goddess” when you whip up these Bacon BBQ Beer Burgers on Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- ½ pound ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons stout or porter
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
1. Heat grill to medium-high. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, salt, pepper and cayenne. Mix until well combined. Shape into 2 patties and use your thumbs to create a shallow well in the center of each patty.
2. Place patties on the grill indent-side up and pour a tablespoon of beer into each well. Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes, flip, and grill until desired doneness (approximately 3 minutes). Top each patty with cheese and allow cheese to melt (approximately 1 minute).
3. Build burgers by layering barbecue sauce, lettuce, 2 tomato slices, burger patty and bacon on bottom bun. Cap with bun lid and enjoy!