Black & Blue Steak Sandwich Recipe
This flavorful sandwich proves grilling season is about more than burgers and hot dogs.
- 30+ Minutes
- 2-3 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- 1½ cups arugula
- 4 tablespoons Blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup Blue cheese crumbles
For the Marinade:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together ingredients for the marinade. Place steaks in a large bag and pour in marinade. Seal the bag, and shake to coat. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2. Remove steak from the fridge and grill for 4-5 minutes on both sides for medium rare, or continue cooking to desired doneness.
3. On bottom half of bun, layer on arugula, steak, Blue cheese dressing and Blue cheese crumbles and finish with the top half of the bun.