Black & Blue Steak Sandwich Recipe
This flavorful sandwich proves grilling season is about more than burgers and hot dogs.
- 2-3 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 1 pound sirloin steak
- 1½ cups arugula
- 4 tablespoons Blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup Blue cheese crumbles
- 1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together ingredients for the marinade. Place steaks in a large bag and pour in marinade. Seal the bag, and shake to coat. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Remove steak from the fridge and grill for 4-5 minutes on both sides for medium rare, or continue cooking to desired doneness.
- 3. On bottom half of bun, layer on arugula, steak, Blue cheese dressing and Blue cheese crumbles and finish with the top half of the bun.