BLT Shrimp Roll by Katie Lee
When a BLT meets shrimp salad, you get super snazzy summertime sandwiches on Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls.
- 6 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled, tails removed and diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
- Bibb lettuce
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the lemon juice, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in the shrimp, celery and chives.
- 2. Split 6 rolls in half and layer 1 tomato slice on each roll bottom. Top each with a scoop of the shrimp mixture, 1 slice of bacon, 1 lettuce leaf and roll tops.