Breakfast Sandwich with Spicy Guacamole Recipe
Move over avocado toast. Guacamole is what’s for breakfast now!
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Potato Bakery Bread
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, over easy
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup spicy guacamole
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Crack one egg into the skillet. Once the egg whites have started to cook, place a lid on the skillet to let the steam cook the top of the egg. Transfer egg to a plate and cook the second egg the same way.
- Toast and butter each slice of bread. Spread spicy guacamole on two slices of buttered toast. Top each with two strips of bacon, cheese, an egg and second slice of buttered toast.