Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Recipe
Sara Lee Artesano Golden Wheat Bread takes this Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese from a perfect 10 to an off-the-charts 11.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bakery Bread
- 1½ tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- ¼ cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- ¼ cup ranch
- 1. Melt ½ tablespoon of butter in a medium saucepan. Add in celery and cook until softened (approximately 3-5 minutes). Remove celery from heat and place in a small mixing bowl with chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix until well combined.
- 2. Butter 1 side of each bread slice. Place 1 slice, butter side down, in a medium skillet over medium heat. Top with cheese, tomato, buffalo chicken mixture and top with second slice of bread, butter side up.
- 3. Cook, flipping intermittently, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown on both sides (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- 4. Serve with a side of ranch and celery sticks.