Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Recipe
Sara Lee Artesano Golden Wheat Bread takes this Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese from a perfect 10 to an off-the-charts 11.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bakery Bread
- 1½ tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- ¼ cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- ¼ cup ranch
1. Melt ½ tablespoon of butter in a medium saucepan. Add in celery and cook until softened (approximately 3-5 minutes). Remove celery from heat and place in a small mixing bowl with chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix until well combined.
2. Butter 1 side of each bread slice. Place 1 slice, butter side down, in a medium skillet over medium heat. Top with cheese, tomato, buffalo chicken mixture and top with second slice of bread, butter side up.
3. Cook, flipping intermittently, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown on both sides (approximately 3-5 minutes).
4. Serve with a side of ranch and celery sticks.