Chicken Parm Casse-Rolls Recipe
If you’re cooking for a crowd, you’re going to love these simple Chicken Parm Casse-Rolls!
- 30+ Minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-by-13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. Remove rolls from packaging, but do not separate them. Use a serrated knife to carefully cut the entire block of rolls in half lengthwise, to yield a large top and bottom sheet of rolls. Place bottom half in greased baking pan. Layer Parmesan cheese on the top of the rolls. Top with chicken, marinara sauce, Mozzarella cheese and basil. Cap with the top half of the rolls.
3. In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned (approximately 2 minutes).
4. Drizzle melted butter and garlic mixture over rolls top, ensuring every roll is covered.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking an additional 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!