Chicken Salad with Pecan & Pineapple
Try this Chicken Salad with Pecan and Pineapple on Sara Lee Classic White Bread once and it may become your new go-to.
- 6 slices Sara Lee® Classic White Bread
- 3 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Green leaf lettuce to serve
- 1. Toast bread and set aside. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Fold ingredients together until thoroughly mixed and the chicken is coated with the yogurt dressing.
- 2. Layer lettuce on the white bread toast. Add the chicken salad mixture and enjoy!