Chicken Salad with Pecan & Pineapple
Try this Chicken Salad with Pecan and Pineapple on Sara Lee Classic White Bread once and it may become your new go-to.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 6 slices Sara Lee® Classic White Bread
- 3 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Green leaf lettuce to serve
1. Toast bread and set aside. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Fold ingredients together until thoroughly mixed and the chicken is coated with the yogurt dressing.
2. Layer lettuce on the white bread toast. Add the chicken salad mixture and enjoy!