Chili Cheese Dog Sammies Recipe
Kick off game day with these Chili Cheese Dog Sammies served on Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Buns.
- 12 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 2 packages Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausages
- 4 cans chili
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Green onion to garnish
- 1. Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray (or use a crock pot liner) and set heat to high.
- 2. Slice little smokies in half, then put in crock pot. Add chili and stir to mix well.
- 3. Cook for about 2 hours on high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Add a heaping spoonful of chili mixture to the base of a bun, add cheese and garnish with green onion.