Slow Cooker French Dip
This French Dip on a Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Bun is perfect for weeknight family dinners.
- 30+ Minutes
- 6 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 can condensed French onion soup
- 1 can beef consommé
- 1 teaspoon onion and herb blend seasoning
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Banana peppers, to taste
1. Place roast in slow cooker with French onion soup, beef consommé and onion and herb blend seasoning. Cover and cook on low until beef is tender and shreds easily with a fork (approximately 8 hours).
2. Remove beef from slow cooker and shred with a fork. Transfer cooking liquid from slow cooker to a storage container until ready to eat.
3. Build sandwiches by layering shredded beef, Swiss cheese and banana peppers on bun bottoms. Cap with bun lids and serve with warm au jus for dipping.