Cilantro Lime Chicken Slider with Mango Guac Recipe
Summer is the time for sliders, and this version with mango guac is sure to become a staple.
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Rolls
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut in half
- 1. Whisk together cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and salt until combined. Place chicken in a medium bowl and pour marinade over the top. Cover the bowl and let marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 2. For the Mango Guacamole: In a small bowl combine mango, red onion, cilantro, orange juice, lime juice, salt, pepper, avocados and jalapeño. Mix until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3. Preheat grill to medium high and grill chicken for 3 minutes per side or until no longer pink on inside. Once all chicken is grilled, lightly grill the rolls.
- 4. On the bottom half of each roll, place a piece of grilled chicken followed by the mango guacamole and the top half of the roll.