Corned Beef Breakfast Quiche Recipe
If you’re lucky, you’ll get to try this festive Corned Beef Breakfast Quiche!
- 8 slices Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces spinach, sautéed
- ½ cup grated Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup corned beef, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- 2. Cut bread slices into cubes. Set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese with the eggs, one at a time.
- 4. Stir in milk, salt and pepper and then add spinach, grated Swiss, grated Parmesan, onion and corned beef. Once combined, gently fold in the bread cubes. Place some of the mixture into each cupcake liner. Bake for about 20-30 minutes, remove and enjoy.