Delightfully Delish Avo Toasts Recipe
Just when you think you couldn’t love avocado toast even more, we give you four more reasons.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Delightful™ 100% Whole Wheat Bread Made with Honey, toasted
- 1 avocado, mashed and divided
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 3 slices red onion, halved
- 1 tablespoon Feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 slices mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon pecans, crushed
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 3-4 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 basil leaf, chopped
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
1. On the first slice of toast, spread half the mashed avocado, and top with scrambled eggs, bacon bits, and Sriracha.
2. On the second slice of toast, layer sliced avocado, red onion, Feta, and sesame seeds.
3. On the third slice of toast, spread remaining mashed avocado, and top with mango, pecans and black pepper.
4. On the fourth slice of toast, place cubed avocado, grape tomato halves and basil. Drizzle with desired amount of balsamic vinegar.