Egg & Asparagus Toasts Recipe
Welcome Spring with vibrant, delicious Sara Lee Artesano Brioche toasts.
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Brioche Bakery Bread, toasted
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced very thin
- ¼ cup Ricotta
- ½ cup spinach
- 4 eggs, poached
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Green Goddess dressing
- 1. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- 2. Place asparagus in pot, and cook until just tender (approximately 1-2 minutes).
- 3. Remove from pot, and place on a paper towel to drain.
- 4. Spread each toast slice with about 1 tablespoon of Ricotta.
- 5. Create a nest using spinach and asparagus. Nestle poached egg in center.
- 6. Sprinkle with a little pepper and drizzle with Green Goddess dressing.