Fried Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Kick up any meal or get-together with these fiery buffalo chicken sandwiches made on soft, delicious Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Buns.
- 3 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- ½ cup Blue cheese crumbles
- Fried Buffalo Chicken Breast Directions:
- 1. Pour flour into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine eggs and milk, whisking together thoroughly. In a third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, sea salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- 2. Coat chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess. Dip next in egg and milk mixture, then in breadcrumb mixture.
- 3. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts until golden brown on each side (approximately 2-3 minutes per side).
- 4. Pour buffalo wing sauce into a medium mixing bowl. Dip each breaded chicken breast into the sauce, making sure it is well coated. Remove and set aside.
- Sandwich Directions:
- 1. Layer lettuce and tomato on bun bottom. Top with fried buffalo chicken breast, ranch dressing and Blue cheese crumbles. Cap the sandwich with the bun lid and enjoy!