Fried Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Kick up any meal or get-together with these fiery buffalo chicken sandwiches made on soft, delicious Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Buns.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 3 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- ½ cup Blue cheese crumbles
Fried Buffalo Chicken Breast Ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups buffalo wing sauce
DirectionsFried Buffalo Chicken Breast Directions:
1. Pour flour into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine eggs and milk, whisking together thoroughly. In a third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, sea salt, garlic powder and pepper.
2. Coat chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess. Dip next in egg and milk mixture, then in breadcrumb mixture.
3. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts until golden brown on each side (approximately 2-3 minutes per side).
4. Pour buffalo wing sauce into a medium mixing bowl. Dip each breaded chicken breast into the sauce, making sure it is well coated. Remove and set aside.
1. Layer lettuce and tomato on bun bottom. Top with fried buffalo chicken breast, ranch dressing and Blue cheese crumbles. Cap the sandwich with the bun lid and enjoy!