Gooey Gobbler Grilled Cheese Recipe
Dress up your Thanksgiving leftovers with Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, roughly chopped
- 2 pats salted butter, room temperature
- 3 slices Smoked Gouda
- ¼ cup leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- 1 tablespoon cranberry jam
1. Begin by mixing the fresh sage with the room temperature butter and set aside.
2. Add 1.5 slices of Gouda to one slice of bread. Next, add the leftover Thanksgiving turkey and cranberry jelly. Place the remaining Gouda on top and cap with the remaining slice of bread. Evenly smear the sage butter onto both exteriors of the sandwich and set aside.
3. Grill the sandwich in a cast iron skillet until the bread is golden brown and the smoked Gouda has melted (approximately 5-10 minutes). Remove from heat and let sit for 1 minute before slicing in half.