Greek Salad Rolls with Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
These light and lively rolls will be the life of the party.
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Tzatziki sauce (recipe follows)
- Tzatziki Sauce Directions:
- 1. Combine Greek yogurt, garlic, cucumber, lemon juice and dill in food processor and blend. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Sandwich Directions:
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice rolls in half, arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes to lightly toast. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- 2. Combine cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and Feta cheese in a mixing bowl. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano and pepper and toss to combine.
- 3. Spread Tzatziki sauce on inner halves of each roll. Top with generous scoop of salad mixture and serve.