Greek Salad Rolls with Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
These light and lively rolls will be the life of the party.
- 30+ Minutes
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Tzatziki sauce (recipe follows)
Tzatziki Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
DirectionsTzatziki Sauce Directions:
1. Combine Greek yogurt, garlic, cucumber, lemon juice and dill in food processor and blend. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice rolls in half, arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes to lightly toast. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
2. Combine cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and Feta cheese in a mixing bowl. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano and pepper and toss to combine.
3. Spread Tzatziki sauce on inner halves of each roll. Top with generous scoop of salad mixture and serve.