Greek Turkey Burger Recipe
Feed your Mediterranean mojo the artisan way with the delicious flavor of Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Buns.
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- ¼ cup Feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1. Make the Tzatziki Sauce. In a medium mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, lemon juice, minced garlic, dried dill and black pepper. Mix until well combined and set in refrigerator to cool.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, minced red onion, Feta, dill, oregano, salt and garlic powder. Shape into 4 patties.
- 3. Cook the turkey patties in a grill pan or skillet over medium heat. Grill to desired doneness (about 5 minutes per side for medium).
- 4. Build burger. Layer tomato, spinach and Feta on the bottom bun. Top with Tzatziki sauce and cap with the burger lid. Enjoy!