Green Chile Taco Cups Recipe
Feed a crowd with these easy and tasty, bite-size tacos.
- 21-30 Minutes
- 36 slices Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (4½-ounce) can green chiles
- 1 (1¼-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican-style cheese blend, shredded
- Sour cream, to serve
- Pico de gallo, to serve
- Mini muffin tin
- Rolling pin
- Circle-shaped cookie cutter
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the beef until cooked through. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in green chilies and taco seasoning. Set aside.
2. Spray wells of mini muffin tin with nonstick spray. Use rolling pin (or a large glass) to roll each slice of bread flat. Use cookie cutter or large glass to cut circles from the bread (make sure circles are larger than the diameter of the muffin tin wells). Press 1 bread circle into each well and bake at 375°F until slightly toasted (approximately 5 minutes).
3. Fill toasted bread cups with beef mixture. Top with shredded cheese and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the cups are completely toasted and cheese is melted.
4. Carefully remove taco cups from tin, top with sour cream and pico de gallo, and serve.