Grilled Summer Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
This picnic-ready, crowd-pleaser of a chicken salad sandwich is berry delicious.
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- ½ tablespoon butter
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup blackberries, halved
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup raspberries, halved
- 1 cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Poppy Seed Dressing (recipe follows)
- 1. Preheat grill. Brush butter on inside of buns and toast on the grill.
- 2. Lightly drizzle olive oil over chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill and cook about 6 minutes, flipping intermittently. Transfer to a cutting board to cool.
- 3. Make Poppy Seed Dressing. In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, poppy seeds, salt, vinegar, olive oil and honey. Whisk until well combined.
- 4. Dice grilled chicken, and place in a large bowl with blackberries, strawberries, avocado, raspberries, golden raisins and almonds. Toss with Poppy Seed Dressing until well combined.
- 5. Layer spinach on bun bottoms. Top with chicken salad and bun lids. Enjoy!