Jerk Pork Chop with Mango Salsa Recipe
Enjoy your favorite island flavors without leaving your backyard with our Jerk Pork Chop, topped with Mango Salsa on Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Buns.
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 4 pork chops
- ½ cup mango, cubed
- ¼ cup green onions, diced
- ½ cup tomato, diced
- 1. Make the Jerk Sauce. Combine garlic, thyme, black pepper, salt, green onion, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, turmeric, ginger, chipotle powder, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, honey and cayenne pepper in blender and puree until smooth.
- 2. Place pork chops in large bowl and drizzle ½ of the Jerk Sauce over them, stirring to coat. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
- 3. Preheat grill. Once the grill is ready, cook pork chops, flipping intermittently until cooked through (approximately 5 minutes per side).
- 4. In a large bowl, combine mango, green onions and tomato. Toss until well-combined.
- 5. Spread remaining Jerk Sauce on bottom half of each bun. Layer on 1 grilled pork chop and mango salsa. Cap with the bun lid and serve!