Just Peachy Poppers Recipe
Perfect for breakfast, brunch, a sweet snack or dessert, these Peachy Poppers are a sure crowd pleaser.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 8 slices Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread, cubed
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon allspice
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 peaches, peeled & chopped
- Mini Muffin Tin
1. Preheat oven to 375℉. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, 2 teaspoons cinnamon and allspice and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon cinnamon, brown sugar, sugar, butter and flour. Mix with fingers until crumbly.
3. Place cubed bread and chopped peaches into a large bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the peaches and fold in bread cubes until each cube is soaked and set aside.
4. Spray the mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and place the bread mixture into each cup. Sprinkle sugar crumble on top.
5. Bake poppers for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.