Lemon Blueberry Parfait Recipe
Next time you’re looking for a simple summer dessert, whip up these Lemon Blueberry Parfaits!
- 30+ Minutes
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Bread
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 3 cups blueberries
- Whipped cream, lemon and mint, to garnish
1. Slice bread into 1-inch cubes. In a medium mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt and lemon curd. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
2. Layer parfaits by starting with bread cubes on the bottom, followed by a layer of the lemon/yogurt mixture. Top with blueberries and another layer of lemon/yogurt mixture.
3. Add a few more bread cubes, top with whipped cream and garnish with lemon and mint.
4. Refrigerate parfaits for about 2 hours to let the bread soak up flavors. Enjoy!