Lemon Chicken & Spinach Artichoke Dip Grilled Cheese Recipe
There’s no shortage of flavor with this Lemon Chicken & Spinach Artichoke Dip Grilled Cheese on Sara Lee Artesano Bread.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Bread
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces fresh spinach, de-stemmed
- ½ cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 3 ounces canned artichokes, finely chopped
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
1. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and cook garlic about a minute. Add in spinach, chicken and artichokes and cook another 2-3 minutes until spinach is wilted and everything else is heated through.
2. In a medium bowl, combine spinach mixture, cream cheese, Mozzarella, Parmesan, lemon juice, and salt. Mix until well combined.
3. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Turn skillet to medium low and place one slice, butter side down, on skillet. Place Provolone cheese on top of the bread followed by the spinach, artichoke and chicken mixture. Top with the second slice of bread, butter side up, and cook 5 minutes per side, until bread is a nice golden brown and cheese melts.