Mushroom Swiss Burger Recipe
Wow your taste buds with this Mushroom Swiss Burger on Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns.
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups lettuce mix
- 2 cups onion strings, fried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Form patties with ground beef and grill or fry on a skillet until browned and cooked to your liking. Place one slice of cheese on each cooked patty so the cheese begins to melt.
- 2. In a saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil and onion powder and stir for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for another 2 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
- 3. Make the Horseradish Aioli. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth and well combined.
- 4. Build burger by spreading aioli on bottom bun, topping with lettuce, then adding the burger with melted swiss. Next, pile on mushrooms and onion strings. Add salt and pepper as desired. Cap with top bun and enjoy!