Peaches & Cream French Toast Bake Recipe
It’s breakfast, it’s dessert, it’s a Peaches & Cream French Toast Bake that you’ll definitely want to try!
- 10 slices Sara Lee® Classic White Bread, sliced in half diagonally
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- Syrup for serving
- 1. For the Oat Crumble: Preheat oven to 350˚F. In a large bowl, mix oats, wheat flour, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, honey and vanilla. Add to oat mixture.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 3. Lay each half slice of bread in a skillet in a circle. Add peaches and cream cheese on top, then add the egg mixture. Sprinkle the oat crumble over the top.
- 4. Bake 45-55 minutes or until set and bread is slightly browned. Serve immediately with syrup!