Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
Feeding a crowd is easy with this crockpot classic!
- 30+ Minutes
- 6-8 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Buns
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds pork shoulder roast
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons scallions, chopped
1. Pour vegetable oil into the bottom of the slow cooker. Place pork roast on top of the oil and pour all other ingredients except the scallions over the meat. Cover and cook on high until the roast shreds easily, about 5 hours.
2. Remove roast from slow cooker and shred with two forks, then return to slow cooker to mix with all the juices.
3. Once ready to serve, place pulled pork on top of the bottom halves of the buns and sprinkle with scallions. Cap with the top halves of the buns and serve immediately.