Pumpkin Bake Recipe
We’ve got your pumpkin cravings covered with this Pumpkin Bake!
- 30+ Minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons + ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup half and half
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup pecan halves
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Slice entire package of rolls in half. Lay bottom half of rolls in a 9x13in pan. Gently press into pan. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon. Bake for about 5 minutes, or until slightly crispy.
3. Cube top half of rolls.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk half and half, pumpkin purée, egg and vanilla. Add in sugar, brown sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until combined, and fold in bread slices.
5. Spread cream cheese on top of the bottom half of the rolls in the pan. Pour bread cube mixture on top of rolls with cream cheese.
6. For the Crumb Topping: In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add butter and mix in with fork or fingers, just until crumbly. Add in pecans and mix until combined. Top the bread bake with the crumb topping and place into oven.
7. Bake about 35 minutes and enjoy.