Rain or shine, these oven-baked S’mores Slides can be made, devoured and enjoyed.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 9 graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 6 chocolate bars
- 2 cups large marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Place 3 graham crackers in a bag and crush until they are small crumbs, then add in sugar, mix and set aside.
3. Slice the sliders in half and place the bottom half of the rolls into the prepared baking dish. Brush the bottoms with some of the melted butter.
4. Place the last 6 graham crackers on the roll base followed by the chocolate and the marshmallows. Place this under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, or until marshmallows start to turn a golden brown.
5. Remove the pan and place the top half of the rolls on top of the marshmallows. Brush with the remaining butter and sprinkle generously with the graham cracker and sugar mixture.
6. Place the pan back in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops are browned. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes and then serve.