Steak & Potato Bread Grilled Cheese Recipe
Steak and potatoes, the Sara Lee Artesano way!
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3 slices Havarti cheese
- 1 filet, sliced, cooked to desired doneness
- ¼ cup caramelized onions
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and steak sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge to set slightly. Once the butter is set, spread on 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Place 1 slice of bread, butter side down, on a skillet over medium heat. Top with 2 slices of cheese, steak slices, caramelized onions and 1 more slice of cheese. Top with second slice of bread, butter side up.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and cheese begins to melt. Flip and continue cooking until the second side is browned and the cheese has fully melted.