Smokehouse Sliders Recipe
Serve up a winning game day spread with fluffy Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Rolls, smoked brisket and all the fixin’s.
- 21-30 Minutes
- 2 packages Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 3 pounds smoked brisket, sliced
- 3 pounds brisket burnt ends
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese, cut into quarters
- 3 jalapeños, sliced
- Barbecue Sauce (recipe follows)
Barbecue Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Make the barbecue sauce. In a medium saucepan, stir together tomato sauce, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, molasses, honey, Worcestershire, smoked paprika, Tabasco, mustard, garlic, salt and black pepper. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Place a lid atop the pot, slightly askew to allow steam to escape while the sauce reduces. Let cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens (approximately 10-15 minutes). Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
To serve, place some BBQ sauce on the bottom half of slider, followed by brisket burnt ends, cheese and jalapeños. Finish with the top half of the slider and enjoy!