Smokehouse Sliders Recipe
Serve up a winning game day spread with fluffy Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Rolls, smoked brisket and all the fixin’s.
- 2 packages Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 3 pounds smoked brisket, sliced
- 3 pounds brisket burnt ends
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese, cut into quarters
- 3 jalapeños, sliced
- Barbecue Sauce (recipe follows)
- Make the barbecue sauce. In a medium saucepan, stir together tomato sauce, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, molasses, honey, Worcestershire, smoked paprika, Tabasco, mustard, garlic, salt and black pepper. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Place a lid atop the pot, slightly askew to allow steam to escape while the sauce reduces. Let cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens (approximately 10-15 minutes). Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- To serve, place some BBQ sauce on the bottom half of slider, followed by brisket burnt ends, cheese and jalapeños. Finish with the top half of the slider and enjoy!